Community

Community

May Day Baskets!

Was I the only one who was behind the game on finding out about May Day baskets? I honestly never kn...

Unsellable Houses

Season 2 Recap

EEEK! Unsellable Houses Season 3 premiers TOMORROW! Tuesday, April 12th and we could not be more exc...

Unsellable Houses

Valentine's Day Gift Guide

Love is in the air all around Snohomish, and as a town, we can not wait for Valentine’s day...

Holiday

A Year in Review

This year has been crazy, to say the least! We have had one of our busiest and most incredible ye...

Holiday

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve! Or Happy Christmas Eve? Is it merry or happy? I am not sure. Either way, it is ...

Holiday

Our favorite stops for the holiday season!

Christmas is in full swing here in Snohomish. I have even heard rumors that we might be getting snow...

Community

Labor Day Weekend Ideas

Can anyone else believe that summer is almost over?! For my family this summer felt as though it jus...

Community

A Few of Our Fav Must-Visit Places in Snohomish

Snohomish is a town after my heart. Lyndsay and I went to high school here, we met our husbands here...

HGTV

Casting Call for Homeowners in NW Washington

HGTV & High Noon Entertainment are looking for homeowners in the Northern Seattle area whose hom...

Community

Snohomish County Farmer's Markets

Spring is just around the corner here in Mill Creek and we can feel it! The random days of sunshine ...

Home Listings

Why We Love Snohomish

If you have ever wanted insider details about Snohomish—you’ve come to the right blog! Lamb ...

Community

Best Ice Cream in Snohomish & King Counties

July is National Ice Cream month—so we thought it was appropriate to let our followers in on our f...