Privacy and Security
What information does Lamb & Company collect?
- When making a purchase through our site, we collect your name, billing address, phone number, e-mail address, and credit card information in order to process your order.
- If you provide us your email address you will be signed up to receive our weekly email newsletter informing you of news and our special product offers. This is done with verbal (in store) or digital written consent to receive these emails.
- When you send Lamb & Company an email or a message via an online form, we collect your email address so we can respond to your inquiry.
- When you create an account with us we collect the personal information you provide to save time when visiting our site for subsequent orders as we already have your information stored safely on file.
- Participation in any contests, events, or promotions may require information to be collected from you. This is used in the same way as the above mentioned information.
- Social media and digital access to our social media sites (Instagram, Facebook, etc)
- Visiting our site allows us to gather non-personal information (non-identifiable), such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, zip code, what device you are viewing our site from, search terms you type, etc. These trends are collected to help us better understand our clients and improve our website accordingly.
You are welcome to visit our site without providing any of this information; however, we are unable to process an order or send a newsletter without the requested information.
In most cases, we explicitly request you to provide us with your consent before collecting or processing personal information (i.e. filling out a form online, signing up for emails, etc). When you give us this information necessary for a purchase, delivery, or other Lamb + Co service we will use this information for the provided reason only. After you have opted-in you can withdraw total consent from collection of information by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or mailing 610 1st Street Snohomish WA 98290.
How does Lamb & Company use the data it collects?
We use the Data collected from you primarily to process and fulfill your orders, to notify you of the status of your orders, to send our e-mail newsletter, or to send or make available to you targeted marketing information, special product offers, or other information that we believe might interest you in email, social media advertising, google advertising, or other platforms.
Communications from Lamb & Company to you
We may contact you by e-mail to respond to customer service questions you have submitted, or to address a problem affecting your use of the site, or to send you a confirmation message upon completion of the account registration process.
How Is Your Information Protected?
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All orders are transmitted over secure Internet connections using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. All of your personal information including your credit card information and sign-in password are stored in encrypted format at all times. This Website, and more importantly all user information, is further protected by a multi-layer firewall based security system. We do our best to secure your information, but with all technology there is a possibility that it may be compromised during transmission. That being said, all industry standard security measures are followed by Lamb & Company to secure your data.
We host our store (digital and physical) through Shopify. This allows us to sell our products to you. By making a purchase through our site or our store location you are consenting to the use of Shopify. Shopify stores all your information and data behind a firewall. Credit and debit card information is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and stored safely, and only long enough to complete the transaction. For more information on Shopify’s services and privacy, please visit https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms or https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
Your personal information may be disclosed if required by law or misuse of our site.
We do not knowingly collect information from minors. By using our site we assume that you are not a minor, or have permission from a parent/guardian as a minor. If you believe a minor under your guardianship has submitted us personal information please email us at hello@lambandcompany or mail us at 610 First Street, Snohomish WA 98290 and we will do our best to remove all submitted information as soon as possible.
Lamb & Company does not share any information with any third parties. All information that you provide to third parties will be directly through their site (see section “Shopify”).
Changes to this Policy
As changes occur this policy will be updated. Please check back frequently for any new information. All new updates go into effect immediately. The policy was last updated June 29th 2021.
Correction and Access
If you would like to review, change, or delete the information we have on file for you, please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you. Please note that not all changes can be made, as not all instances of your information can be deleted from our databases. Some of this information may be non-personal (i.e. cookies) and is not directly tied to your information, data, or account.
Information from outside the U.S.
For site visitors from outside the United States, please note that our policies may differ from the ones that your home country has in effect. If there is any conflict between this policy and the Privacy Shield Principles as determined by the U.S. Department of Commerce, the former will prevail.
Feedback and Questions
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments regarding the policy please do not hesitate to reach out via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.