There’s so much to love!
Welcome to Monroe
Here’s our quick intro to the City of Monroe!
Highlights of Monroe
Close to Stevens Pass with easy accessibility to winter sports such as snowboarding and skiing. It also has great trails for hiking, rivers for fishing, and so many more outdoor activities.
The perfect place to get away from the big city noise but has plenty of events to enjoy. Many Monroe homes have great views of the beautiful Cascade Mountains which they are surrounded by.
Monroe Real Estate
Monroe listings require an experienced Monroe Real Estate Agent who is comfortable and confident in the diverse and competitive market. Monroe homes for sale have recently been receiving multiple offers, and an experienced Monroe realtor will make sure you are putting your best foot forward in the selection process. So make sure to consider Lamb real estate as your Monroe Real Estate Broker.
More to love…
Pioneer trails is of the premier South Everett Neighborhoods. Offering parks, walking trails, generous lots and unique home styles at an affordable price point and close to Mill Creek.
Seattle Hill Neighborhoods offer generous lots, and great school districts with award winning schools like Glacier Peak high school. Easy access to the Mill Creek Town Center, the I-5 and Hwy 9 corridors make commuting easier. Tons of shopping, banking and restaurant choices within a 5-10 minute drive.
Kings Ridge – South Everett
Kings Ridge is a community located east of Silverlake in South Everett boasts a large, expansive common area enjoyed by many residents with walking trails, tennis court, basketball court, a play structure, picnic tables and benches.
Hilton Lake – Everett
Hilton Lake is a community located in Everett. This community is surrounded by a private, fresh water non-motorized lake. Residences of Hilton Lake have a walking trail surrounding the lake. Being a smaller community, owners get to appreciate the quite beautiful nature of each changing season.
Additional Everett Neighborhoods
- Boulevard Bluffs: residential neighborhoods bordering Mukilteo.
- Bayside: mostly central business district, waterfront and surrounding residential.
- Cascade View: residential in South Everett.
- Delta: residential in North Everett.
- Glacier View: older residential South of downtown Everett.
- Holly: residential, commercial and industrial on the southern edge of downtown.
- Lowell: residential area Southeast of downtown.
Evergreen: residential in South Everett.
- Pinehurst-Beverly Park: residential and commercial in South Everett.
- Northwest: older residential northwest of downtown.
- Riverside: areas northeast of downtown.
- Port Gardner: residential areas south of downtown.
- Silver Lake: residential and commercial areas surrounding Silver Lake in the southeastern part of the city.
- South Forest Park: residential near downtown.
- Twin Creeks: residential and commercial area surrounding Everett Mall.
- Valley View-Sylvan Crest-Larimer Ridge residential in southeast Everett.
- Westmont: primarily multi-family housing in southwest Everett.
- View Ridge-Madison: residential area west and southwest of Forest Park.
Everett is home to:
- 29 elementary schools
- 15 middle schools
- 10 high schools
- 9 higher education institutions
- Cascade High School
- Everett High School
- Henry M. Jackson High School
- Online High School
- Sequoia High School
- Eisenhower Middle School
- Evergreen Middle School
- Gateway Middle School
- Heatherwood Middle School
- North Middle School
- Cedar Wood Elementary School
- Emerson Elementary School
- Forest View Elementary School
- Garfield Elementary School
- Hawthorne Elementary School
- Jackson Elementary School
- Jefferson Elementary School
- Lowell Elementary School
- Madison Elementary School
- Mill Creek Elementary School
- Penny Creek Elementary School
- Silver Firs Elementary School
- Silver Lake Elementary School
- View Ridge Elementary School
- Woodside Elementary School
- Whittier Elementary School
In the state of Washington, the Everett school district has a 90% rate of graduation for students going through four years of high school.
For more information on Everett schools, click here.