More About Bothell
A geographical oddity, Bothell straddles both King and Snohomish Counties and covers a total area of 12 square miles.
Neighborhoods in Bothell include:
- Canyon Creek
- Canyon Park
- Lake Pleasant
- Mays Pond
- North Creek
- Norway Hill
- Shelton View
- Thrasher’s Corner
For more information on the city of Bothell, click here.
Events and Outtings
Major events to attend within the city include The Bothell Freedom Fest, Music in the Park concerts, Arts & Crafts Fair, Riverfest and more.
Canyon Park is in the heart of Bothell and is comprised of a multitude of shopping, restaurants, parks and activities. Including Costco, Fred Meyer, Triplehorn Brewing, Starbucks, Bonefish Grill, Local Winery, McMenamins Anderson School, and the newly added PCC Market just to name a few. The YMCA & LA Fitness are among the gyms available to enjoy.
Notable destinations in Bothell:
- Country Village: a country themed outdoor shopping center with greenery, a kids’ train, restaurants, a spa & a wedding venue.
- University of Washington (Campus): a campus of Seattle-Based University of Washington, which opened in Bothell in 1990.
- Downtown Bothell: Currently a historic town with a quaint, small town shopping feel, the downtown is currently undergoing a revitalization that is set to be complete by the year 2025.
Bothell is home to two great colleges: Cascadia College and the University of Washington, Bothell.
Bothell is home to the highly desired Northshore School District with Elementary, Middle, High and Private Schools all within a short distance from any location.
Schools in the Northshore School District include:
- Fernwood Elementary
- Crystal Springs Elementary
- Canyon Creek Elementary
- Shelton View Elementary
- Westhill Elementary
- Lockwood Elementary
- Frank Love Elementary
- Maywood Hills Elementary
- Woodmoor Elementary
- Woodin Elementary
- Northshore Junior High School
- Canyon Park Junior High School
- Skyview Junior High School
- Bothell High School
- Secondary Academy for Success.
In 2017, North Creek High School is due to open in the North Creek area.
For more detailed information on Bothell Schools, click here.