If you have ever wanted insider details about Snohomish—you’ve come to the right blog! Lamb Real Estate, owners Lyndsay & Leslie have lived in Snohomish with their families for years! We just listed a couple beautifully updated properties in the area, check out our Snohomish listings, here.
Things to Do in Snohomish, Washington:
- Take a Stroll through Historic Downtown: With over 40 places to shop and 30 restaurants & taverns, First Street provides enough entertainment for all.
- Snohomish Aquatic Center: This facility has everything aquatic under one roof – swim lessons, surfing, diving, water play, recreational swim, competitive swim and water fitness classes.
- Thumbnail Theatre: Snohomish’s own performing arts center, featuring open mic nights every Friday for the summer!
- Go Antiquing: Snohomish boasts many antique stores, each unique in their own way.
- Bob’s Corn & Pumpkin Farm: Coming September 15th, pumpkin hunting, corn maze, and a glorious amount of delicious pumpkin doughnuts!
- Hot Air Balloon Ride: Enjoy a romantic hot air balloon ride across the Snohomish River Valley, sunrise or sunset, you decide!
Snohomish Farmers Market: Every Thursday May-September, 3-7pm, Cedar Avenue & Pearl Street
- Offering a large selection of local fruits, berries, and vegetables from Washington State farmers & ranches. Also featuring live music, arts, handmade crafts and tons of delicious locally made food—this farmer’s market is truly unique to Snohomish!
Parks & Rec:
- Lord Hill Regional Park
- Snohomish Centennial Trial
- Willis Tucker Community Park
A Look into the Snohomish Community: