The ultimate summer kick-off is almost here! What a great way to start the first week of summer than celebrating our DAD’S. We know dad’s can be tricky to shop for…can anyone relate? We have provided a list of gifts that we think any dad, new or experienced, would love this Father’s Day! Keep scrolling to see our favorite picks…
- Thrux Lawrence Claw Fob: Help keep dad organized with this leather claw fob from Thrux Lawrence. 100% American made & a simple way to organize and silence those keys!
- “Dada: by Jimmy Fallon: Perfect for the new or upcoming dad! This book was written by tv host Jimmy Fallon and will have your kid saying “dada” in no time…LOL!
- Local Supply Sunglasses: Get dad a pair of sunglasses that are on trend and still very practical! Local Supply’s sunnies are polarized meaning they provide UV protection from all angles. The frames are lightweight and the lenses are made from shatterproof materials! Wowza.
- Sonos Play 1 Wireless Speaker: The Sonos speaker is one of the most sought-after speakers on the market right now. Powerful sound & wireless streaming making it easy to enjoy the music from any room!
- Outdoor Cornhole Lawn Game: It may just be me, but I think all dads have a soft spot in their hearts for lawn games. Gift dad this awesome cornhole set this year for a summer full of glorious backyard competition!
- Monogrammed Carving Board: Dad is always down for a monogrammed gift, am I right? Have dad’s initials carved into this beautiful cutting board that he can use for years to come.
- White-on-white Authentics: Summer is here so make sure dad has the ultimate summer shoe on his feet! Can’t go wrong with a bright, white-on-white pair of authentic Vans.
- Japanese Wagyu Beef: Instead of getting dad a new barbecue this year, why not get him some premium beef to grill up this summer season! This Japanese Wagyu beef is some of the most tender you can buy and will make dad feel like the ultimate grill master. Can be found at most local butchers!
No matter which gift you give this year, we know you will know how to make your dad feel special! What will you be surprising dad with this year?