It’s almost that time of year that you all have been waiting for, berry picking season! The rainy days are becoming less common and the sunshine is making its way back into the daily forecast. Our team loves to get outside & experience the beauty around us, in this area especially, so we thought we would provide you with a short & simple guide to some of the U-Pick berry farms in Snohomish County!
- Mountainview Blueberry Farm: Offers 20 delicious varieties of blueberries. Nestled on a hillside in the Snohomish River Valley.
- Harvold Berry Farms: Offers U-Pick raspberries, strawberries, marionberries, and blueberries for affordable prices. Containers are provided. Cash only.
- Biringer Farm: The farm for families! This farm offers a small playground and a “Jolley Trolley” out to the berry picking fields. After picking, picnic near the barn or shop at the market.
- Bolles Organic Berry Farm: Offers a variety of raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries (as well as honey). Very small farm so be sure to call ahead and make sure they still have berries left to pick!
- Willie Green’s Organic Farm: A 65-acre family-owned organic farm near Monroe, that sells all kinds of veggies and berries at farmers markets throughout the Seattle area. Stop by to pick raspberries and blueberries.
Most of these farms won’t be ready for picking until late June/ early July, so keep checking in on their websites for updates on their openings!