The holiday season is officially over, (phew, YOU made it!) and by now you have probably retired all your Christmas decor to the downstairs storage & taken down that tree that your family hunted so hard for. But now, your home feels empty and less than decorative. Worry not! We have you covered with just a few ways to make your space feel “new” without having to break the bank.
1. Freshen up the Foyer: A home’s entryway greets your guests. In this entry, the designer added a beautiful fur covered seat & side table, making the small space instantly noticeable.
2. Add a Change of Color: Adding a new color to a space can make a room feel brand new! Add it minimally through pieces like drapes or throw pillows. Small changes in color can easily bring interest back into a space.
3. Funky Finds: Adding decorative items brings a fun & unique style to your home and they are easy to swap in-and-out as the seasons change. A new light fixture adds style & warmth to a kitchen space like this, and notice the many decorative items placed throughout this designer’s space.
4. Add Background Greenery: Adding greenery at eye level adds the perfect color pop to any room. In this office space, you can see how well the green works in a room with mostly earth tones. Most house plants are very low maintenance & are great for cleaning the air!
5. Rearrange Your Furniture: If you have an open floor plan, move around your furniture. Chances are the holidays showed you where you were lacking in space, and now is the perfect time to make those arrangements.
Stay tuned for more home design inspiration as the seasons progress! (Interior designer: Kippi Leonard)
Dallas Moreno / Marketing Manager