We JUST listed an adorable rambler in Monroe and we wanted to help you get familiar with the area. Interested in this property? Follow the link here, for more information.
Monroe is a quiet town about 20 minutes East of downtown Snohomish, WA, and has been seeing tons of growth in the past 5 years. Great for the outdoorsy & equestrian types who love to hike, bike, fish, or go horseback riding. Just got a brand new movie theatre with reclining seats, a Home Depot, Costco plans are on the way, and has some of the hottest breweries in the area!
Things to Do in Monroe, Washington:
- See a movie: Monroe just got a brand new movie theatre called Galaxy Monroe.
- Go to dinner: There are tons of great local options (many with a view) to eat out with the family. Mi Tierra, Benjarong Thai, and Adam’s Northwest Bistro, Five Guys Burgers, Dreadnought Brewing
- Reptile Zoo: Take your kids to hold reptiles at the Monroe reptile zoo. Hold snakes, lizards, turtles, and more!
Music in the Park – Rumba Kings: July 14th @ 7pm; Lake Tye
Wake Surf World Series Open: July 14-16 @ Lake Tye
- The competition will span for three days, each rider will surf in two rounds, with pro finals on Sunday afternoon. The Supreme S238 will pull 104 riders per round. This event includes Junior, Amateur, Masters, Outlaw and Pro, Skim & Surf divisions for men and women.
Summer Showdown: July 21st @ 4pm @ Evergreen Speedway
- Watch some of the best NASCAR drivers in the county compete in one ofthe biggest and most prestigious NASCAR events in the country!
Tuesday’s at Galaxy 12: Reward members pay $6.50 on Tuesday’s for almost any movie.
Parks & Recreation:
- Lord Hill Regional Park
- Lake Tye
- Evergreen State Fairgrounds
- Great fishing spots
- Float the river
- Tons of ATV, off-roading areas
- Horseback riding
- Miles of hiking, biking, and walking trails
- Camping & RV amenities